Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My Fundraising Web Page!

On January 15, 2006, I will be walking 13.1 miles in the HP Houston Half Marathon. I recently joined the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training and will begin my training in Sugarland on Saturdays for the next five months. I know that this will be a very big challenge for me as I have been out of the "exercise" circuit for a few years now!
I'm sure, as most of you know, I lost my sister, Laura, in October 2000. She was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and fought a major battle for two years. I will be walking this marathon in her memory. This email kicks off my fundraising efforts for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. My fundraising goal is $1900.00. Each donation helps accelerate cures for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma and brings hope to the patients and families who are on the front lines of the battle against these diseases. I greatly appreciate you making a donation today and supporting me in this personal challenge.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely. You will receive a confirmation by email of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate your generosity!You can learn more about my efforts and make a donation by visiting my Web site:http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=ctomek

P.S. Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encouraging them to donate as well!
Thanks So Much!

Cindy

cindy tomek sent this e-mail to you to let you know about the ActiveGiving online fundraising tools. You are a personal contact of cindy tomek. All donations will be processed via ActiveGiving's secure credit card processing services. If you wish to be removed from cindy tomek's personal contact list, please contact cindy directly by replying to this message. Visit The Active Network's Privacy Policy and User Agreement: http://www.theactivenetwork.com/privacystatement if you have any questions.