Wednesday, August 17, 2005

kick-off

We had our Team in Training Kick-off celebration last Saturday at the Westin Oaks Galleria. It was great. We had some very 'up-beat' speakers and met our coach and our mentor. This has been a great experience so far and it's only the beginning! I like hearing when the coach talks about the feeling you have when you cross that finish line! He says one of the reasons he keeps coming back is to re-live that feeling with other 'first-timers'! I can't wait! I hope I'm coherent! I want to have that feeling of exhilaration too!! I don't want to be in so much pain that my adreneline no longer wants to kick in! We begin our training this Saturday in Sugarland! I still have not been able to purchase a good quality pair of tennis shoes but I'm hoping to have some by my second training day. "I want a new pair of jazzy kicks that will make me walk farther!"

Talk to you soon!

No comments: